What specialty does lithium ion battery belong to
Release Time: 2022-05-10
Materials science refers to the study of the relationship between material composition, structure, process, properties and service properties, which provides a scientific basis for material design, manufacturing, process optimization and rational use.
Mobile phones and laptops use lithium-ion batteries, commonly known as lithium batteries. Batteries generally use materials containing lithium as electrodes, which is the representative of modern high-performance batteries.
Lithium ion battery belongs to the category of energy materials, and its research specialty belongs to materials science.
At present, there are six main research directions in materials science, which are:
1. New theory and technology of powder metallurgy;
2. Phase diagram research and material design;
3. Powder metallurgy special new materials;
4. Alloying theory of non-ferrous and rare metal materials and development of new materials;
5. Modern high performance composites;
6. Nonferrous metal functional materials. The common features of the six research directions are: the research content is innovative, belonging to frontier subjects and international hot research topics; It is closely combined with the main battlefield of national economic construction and has strong practicability;
Each research direction is supported by national or provincial key projects, and the implementation process is highly reliable; Having a high-level academic team with reasonable structure and good research conditions can achieve the expected research objectives and have a good prospect of sustainable development.